Nothing to say today, except is has been over a week so I feel like I should say something anyway. So until I get my pictures up and running, here is a short list of what we have been up to.
Lenna had her play. She was great. She wants to go to drama camp and cheer camp this summer. Those of you who knew me in high school will know why this makes me sigh.
My bathroom is still raining. It is supposed to rain here until Tuesday. That is a lot of dripping.
We got paid yesterday. It was nice. I like having money. I like not having enough cabinet space for all the food storage. Well, I would like more space but like that we have so much food and that I could buy more to replace what we had eaten.
Rebecca is sick. She has this pathetic hoarse little cry and a runny nose. So sad. And just for the record I hate taking rectal temps. Probably not as much as Rebecca though.
Lenna and I learned how to make cakesters. She is addicted. Fortunately, cake mix was on sale
this week so we were able to stock up.
Andrew went to Lenna's play and to school in his new Superman pajamas. Lauren, I thought of you.
I had to buy Andy a light saber to get him to get his haircut. Worth the $5 for the sword, not worth the $10 for each kid they wanted at Walmart. She did a crummy job- I keep finding stray long pieces on Andy's head that I have to trim, and she burned Lenna's ears with the hair dryer. No tip for her! And stay away from the salon at the Bobby Jones WalMart
Lenna has her first soccer game Monday. Should be interesting.
Lenna won a writing contest at school. Her teacher is sending hers off to the state contest to represent the first grade. She is very excited and proud.
I was asked to teach Lenna's primary class for a few weeks while her teacher gets knee surgery. I am scared. I hope Rebecca cooperates.
Andrew has an appointment with the ENT doc Friday. Apparently it is unusual for a four year old to get strep three times a year and snore all night. Everyone pray for little tonsils and adenoids. I do not want to spend another day at the hospital in outpatient surgery.
Lenna has a mysterious painful and itchy rash in an unmentionable place that looks suspiciously like a staph infection contracted from a contaminated public toilet seat. Lets all hope not. And I managed to get a lot of long adjectives in that sentence. Back to the clinic tomorrow to get it checked out.
So that is it. I have some pictures and fun narratives to share when I get motivated enough. Not today. This will have to keep you until then.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
And Life Goes On
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Thanks for thinking of me ;)...It isn't too bad to roll with a super hero I finally had to tell myself.
Oh, poor Lenna, on her rash and Rebecca on her illness. You made me laugh when you said she probably likes to have her temperature taken less that you do. I am bettin' that's true.
Oh, I hope Andrew has minuscule tonsils and adenoids.
Post a Comment