I am kind of new to this blog thing. I have been reading other people's just to get some ideas of what to put here. One thing I have noticed is that my posts are more like novels than posts. Sorry about that. You see, I have so much to say and no one to say it to but cyberspace! Because I don't have time to write every day, I try to cram a whole week into one post! I am going to make an effort to post more frequent littel messages instead of a few long ones. So I will stop now and put the rest of the stuff into different posts.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think your long posts are great :)
I know what you mean though, sometimes I worry that mine are a little lengthy.
I love reading your blog no matter the post length...
Post a Comment