Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pajama Jam!

Last night we had a pajama party. Lenna invited over several friends from church that she hasn't seen since school started. They used to have playdates nearly every week until they all started kindergarten at different schools and now have no time to play! This week was "Mid-winter break" and they had Mon-Wed off so we had a little party. What possessed me to think I could entertain 6 little girls for four hours? I have no idea. But we survivied, the house in still intact, and no one left in tears so I guess it was a success! They played for a while, decorated pillow cases, had a dress up fashion show, had dinner (hooray for mac and cheese and chicken nuggets), played games, had a pillow fight and jumped on the bed, frosted cupcakes, and watched Strawberry Shortcake while eating popcorn and I painted their nails. I think it was a success! And Lenna got to have a sleepover without actually having girls sleepover. I think they are all still too little to stay the night. I told Lenna when she could go a week without waking me up during the night, we would think about it.




1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

That looked fabulous! Such a dream party!

I loved the action shot of Andrew with the pillow!

You are so funny...I chuckled at your saying you didn't know what posessed you to think you could entertain 6 little girls for 4 hours. Well, you did a splendid job! I am 37 and I would have had a great time doing each of those activities! Will you paint my nails? C'mon...please!