Well, here it is! The picture you have all been waiting for! I am afraid I do not live up to all of the hype!
I had a very nice makeover day. I spent the morning at the spa and got my hair and eyebrows done. Then we went to Merle Norman to get make up done, then to Dillards to try on clothes
and get pictures taken. I had a fun day and was happy with the way it turned out. I was a little disappointed in that we didn't get ot keep anything- no makeup or clothes. So I had trouble looking made-over the next day since I didn't have any of that make up at home and had all of normal clothes to premere in. i hate to say that, though. It makes me sound ungrateful. I did get a free $40 haircut, so I can be happy for that and a gift card to Dillards to use at the time of a huge sale, since it is only for $20 and you can't even get socks for that much unless there is a sale. So anyway, here is my new hair!




1 comments:
I love the new hair-do :D
I don't think it sounded ungrateful at all...I think it was kind of misleading that you didn't get to keep anything...they had you try on clothes but, you didn't get to keep a single stitch? That's kinda cruel if you ask me! They could have at least given you some make-up samples, *sheesh*
The haircut really does look great!
Post a Comment