Monday, February 18, 2008

Lenna's school concert




Lenna's school had a fundraiser night last week. The kindergarteners provided the entertainment. They sang four or five cute little songs. One was called "Funny Face" they were supposed to make a funny face as they sang, but Lenna stood there and giggled. Another one called "Guacamole" was about guacamole and dipping chips and featured a mini-macarena dance. Lenna stodd and twirled her pony tails. I think my little diva had stage fright! We were kind of far away so the pics aren't great, but here she is. She is surrounded by all of her little friends- Alex on the right and Makenzie and Tinsley on the left. She sang all the songs to me in the kitchen, complete with actions, the day before. I don't think she sang a single word up there that night. But she

looked cute anyway!

1 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I agree! She did look ADORABLE!!! Didn't you know that the best divas twirl their ponytails during concerts? ;)